Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 days running

So I am currently sitting at the Airport in Covington waiting for my flight to D.C. where I will have a six hour
mark layover until my eleven hour flight to Buenas Aires where I will take a coche to the estacion de autobus (I really hope I'm saying that right) and from there I will take a twenty hour bus ride to meet the missionaries who will take me to our base camp. And even though this is my first time truly being without my friends or family to help me out I can feel the spirit by my side, so I am far from alone. And as I'm sitting here I can feel the prayers of all my brothers and sisters pushing me forward and carrying me. I can't describe how excited I am to be on this journey, and how ready I am to let God take the reigns in my life. I feel like there's so much to learn on this trip and it's going to be incredible. I'm so thankful for all the support I've gotten from family, friends, and my brothers and sisters. I can't wait to update everyone from Puerto Madryn.

                                                                                                           Mark 10:29-30
                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                             Matt Hursh